Friday, September 5, 2014

Welcome Back!

This school year I am looking forward to the teachers, school sports, and projects. So far I really like all of the teachers, and am excited for the projects we will be assigned this year. One thing that will make this school year easier is staying organized. If I stay organized it will be easy to turn work in on time and have everything finished. Something that will make this school year harder is making time to finish homework before/after sports or other things I have going on after school. This school year I would like to improve myself by participating more in class discussion. By participating more in class I will learn more and get a better understanding.

1 comment:

  1. I also want to stay organized, and I think I'll have trouble finishing homework with everything that goes on too.

    ReplyDelete